Student Records and Transcripts
2018 High School Graduates Transcripts are ready for pickup.
If you are an employer or background search entity needing verification of Enrollment or Graduation, please click on the link below to make a request.
Please include a email address to send verification.
* A photo ID is required for all former students requesting copies of their transcript
* Request can be completed online or in person
* All requests must have a phone or email contact
* It is the Requester's responsibility to verify a delivery method
* If you are 18 years of age or older and requesting that someone else pickup your records, be prepared to show a copy of an approved picture ID
* All requests will be destroyed after two weeks if not picked up or delivered by mail or email
Address of location to request Transcripts:
PEIMS/Student Information Systems -
1930 Herbert Lane
San Antonio, TX 78227
Office Hours: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday - Friday
There is a $2.00 fee for each transcript or verification of graduation letter requested.
Cash in the exact amount or a money order is required.
2018 Graduates will not be charged for the first two copies of their transcript.
Transcript Request Options (Please select one only):
GED Information: (Texas Education Agency - GED Info)
Visit Texas GED Certificate/Transcript Search to obtain a free verification letter. Also available is a printable PDF containing your Certificate of High School Equivalency with test scores and a diploma-style certificate suitable for framing for $5 which can be paid by credit card or check (automated clearing house). The certificates and verifications must be printed during this transaction. TEA no longer sends certificates or verifications via mail, fax, or email.
ANY DELIVERY OF LEGAL DOCUMENTS (SUBPOENAS, COURT ORDERS, ETC) MUST BE MADE TO:
Attn: Talent Management
5358 W Commerce St
San Antonio, Texas 78237