Welcome to Nurse Brock's HomepageWelcome Stafford Crusaders! I am looking forward to an exciting, fun, and safe year!
EISD VISION: For every child, success in life. Edgewood Proud!
EISD MISSION: Edgewood ISD provides an exceptional learning experience that engages, empowers, and prepares students to compete and reach their highest potential in an ever-changing World.Please review the LICE policy in the handbook. Parents will be notified withing 48hrs if their child was identified as having lice and/or nits. A note will be sent home within 5 days notifing parents if a student in their child's class was identified as having lice.UPCOMING HEALTH EVENTS AT STAFFORD:
NO SHOTS, NO SCHOOL, NO KIDDING!ALL students are required to be 100% compliant with their immunizations, or they will not be able to start school!
In order for your child to receive a medication at school, you will need the following:
- Signed order from the doctor (see "forms" tab)
- The medication label and the doctor's order need to match
- The medication needs to be in the original container from the pharmacy
- The medication needs to have the label from the pharmacy with your child's name and the doctor's name who wrote the prescription
- The medication needs to be brought to school by an ADULT who will sign forms in the nurse's office. Do not drop any medications off with your student's teacher or any other school staff except the Nurse.
MEDICATIONS WILL NOT BE ADMINISTERED WITHOUT A DOCTOR'S ORDER AND A PARENT/GUARDIAN SIGNATURE !!!
- All medications need to be picked up by the last day of school or they will be destroyed.