Welcome to Lyndon B. Johnson Elementary school year 2018-2019!!!
Lets make this a great year to be a BOBCAT!!
The class theme for this year is "Our class is INCREDIBLE". As fifth grade students you are now the leaders of the school. You are expected to demonstrate what it is to be an INCREDIBLE student.
As fifth graders you will take the Reading, Math, and Science STAAR. Additonally we will study American Hstory and continue on your trek to become a great writer. In order for you to be a successful INCREDIBLE student you will need to set the following goals:
- Attend school every day - do not be tardy or leave early
- Stay focused in class
- Complete all classwork and homework
- Communicate with the teacher
- Read 30 minutes each night
- Allow your parents to be an important part of your education
- Attend all tutoring sessions and Saturday Schools
- Complete homework assignment sheet and have parents sign the homework assignment sheet
- Most importantly be an active learner/participant in class
You and your parents will be able to click the links on the left side of the webpage to get information in regards to grading policy, homework policy, make up work policy, attendance policy and behavior policy. As always you may contact me at school by phone - 210-444-8175 or e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org .