My Professional Mission Statement
My mission as a Kindergarten teacher is to motivate, inspire, encourage, and support students by providing a safe, secure and loving environment to educate them socially, emotionally, and cognitively so they can continue to build a foundation for life-long learning.
- I recognize parents as the primary educators and believe that good parent-teacher relationship is necessary for maximum school success.
- I believe students learn best through hands-on activities and in a safe environment that promotes learning.
- Teachers should provide opportunities for students with and without disabilities to grow and develop physical, socially, emotionally, and cognitively together.
- I believe learning should be meaningful and should build connections to prior knowledge or experiences.
- I believe children learn differently, but all children are able to learn.