Welcome To Stafford Head Start!!
I look forward to meeting you!
Thank you for choosing to build on your childs education with Stafford!
My conference time is 8:15am-9am
I can be reached at email: email@example.com
or by phone: 210-444-7900 ext 2512
Vision: Stafford Early Childhood Center educational community will unify and support all members, set high expectations, promote mutual respect, and develop responsible, productive, creative, and critically thinking citizens.
Mission: Stafford Early Childhood Center provides a positive and inviting academic environment where all students are challenged to learn at their highest level and all students understand the importance of an education.
Goals: The partnership between home and school will be supported.
1. The principal, teachers, staff and other school administrators actively expressing and promoting the philosophy of partnership with all families.
2. The schools encouraging volunteer participation from families and the community.
3. The school recognizing its responsibility to unite a partnership with all families in the school not simply those most easily available.
4. Parents recognizing the requirement of a social security number for background checks to ensure the safety of all students.
5. Families that are encouraged, both formally and informally, to comment on school policies and to share in decision- making.
6. Families who are treated as collaborators in the educational process, along with playing a strong role in their children’s school learning and behavior.