AEP @ Emma Frey
Languages spoken: English, Spanish
The Goals and Responsibilities of a Guidance Counselor:
• To successfully implement the 4 components of the Guidance & Counseling Program:1) Guidance Curriculum2) Responsive Services3) Individual Planning4) System Support
• To support students with educational, personal, career and goal planning.
• To help students understand themselves and others.
• To assist students in identifying and dealing with problems.
• To provide crisis intervention when necessary.
• To coordinate referrals to school and community support services.
• To serve as a resource to students, parents, teachers, and administrators.