I am very excited to be at Memorial High School. My heart is here with our students and community.
In order to get to know me better, here are some fast facts:
- 32 years in education
- This is my 18th year as a campus principal.
- Taught 1st - 6th grade
- Schools I have been assigned to Winston Elementary, Roosevelt Elementary, Hoelscher Elementary, LBJ Elementary, Gus Garcia Middle School, Discipline Alternative Education Program and Gardendale ES
- Been a military brat and a military wife.
- I have taught in Killeen ISD, DoDDS and Edgewood ISD
- Attended Harvard Principal Center via a scholarship through Raise Your Hand Texas
- Have been a member of School Leadership Network for the 7 years as well as served on the Advisory Committee for the 3 years
- Have served on the Advisory Committee for the Trinity University Principal Center
- Served as a DEIC member since 2016
- Been a principal at campuses which were Recognized and Exemplary
- Led Gus Garcia to "Met Standard" after 7 years of Improvement Required and Priority
- Led Gardendale to "Met Standard" after being Improvement Required