Welcome to Thompson Neighborhood Association
The Thompson Neighborhood Association exists to:
- Serve and promote the common good and general welfare of area residents, businesses, churches, and schools;
- Provide a forum for neighbors to discuss community needs, concerns and recommendations;
- Promote a spirit of cooperation and awareness among area residents;
- Improve the image of the neighborhood by complying with city, state and federal codes and laws; and,
- Enhance communication with members of city council, school district board, county, state and federal officials.
Our BoundariesAssociation’s boundaries are: North – New Highway 90 … East – Gen. Hudnell … South – Industrial Park … West – Frank Luke Dr. to SW 36th St.
Who Can Join1) Any resident or landowner who resides and/or owns land within the boundaries of the Association, be they a homeowner or tenant.2) Any person, firm or corporation having business property within the Association boundaries.
3) Respective school principals; Edgewood ISD and SAPD officers; elected officials; and, clergy whose religious facility is located within the Association boundaries.
The Association holds its meetings on the 1st Tuesday of each month at the Brentwood Middle School Cafeteria, 1626 W. Thompson. Meetings start at 6:00 p.m.
Efforts to improve the livability of our neighborhood include graffiti abatement, recreation events, National Night Out, tree plantings, scholarships, and more.For more information, please contact