Welcome to Stafford HeadStart!
Below you will find important information that will help your child be successful in Pre-K. Please help your child build the strong foundation needed to become a strong and happy student.
- breakfast is available from 7:45 am – 8:05 am
- attendance and punctuality are very important
- students are tardy after 8:00 am
- send labeled towel/blanket for rest time
- teach your child to fold the towel/blanket
- must fit container to be stored
- towels/blankets go home on Fridays to get washed
- two sets of clothes in case of accidents
- do not need to be uniform clothes
- include tops, bottoms, socks
- place in a labeled zip lock bag and keep in backpack
- work with your child with homework/projects
- READ with your child daily
Important information for parents/guardians:
- parents/guardians/ authorized individuals MUST show a picture ID to pick up students every day and be over 18 years of age
- check the Take Home folder every day
Teacher contact information:
- conference time – 2:00 pm – 2:45 pm
- email – email@example.com
- phone – 210.444.7900
Please feel free to contact me for any questions, concerns, or comments. We are here to work together to help our children learn and grow.
I look forward to seeing you and your child this school year!