iBienvenidos a la clase de español!
Students in Spanish class will acquire the language by listening and reading, which will support their eventual output of speaking and writing.
By the end of the year, Spanish I students can:
- Greet someone and make light conversation.
- Compare and contrast personalities, appearances, likes, and dislikes.
- Talk about their classes, family members, body and health, sports, and more.
- Read, write, listen and speak on a few topics at a novice-mid to novice-high level.
By the end of the year, Spanish II students can:
- Discuss and debate cultural and historical topics.
- Compare and contrast customs in the US and Spanish-speaking countries.
- Describe themselves and their classmates and what they like to do.
- Read, write, listen, and speak on a variety of topics at a novice-high to intermediate-mid level.
My Class Schedule
Period 1 Spanish I
Period 2 Spanish II
Period 3 Spanish I
Period 4 Spanish I
Period 5 Conference
Period 6 Spanish I
Period 7 Spanish II
Period 8 Spanish I