POSITIVE BEHAVIOR intervention & SUPPORTMission Statement
Promoting a Safe and Positive school environment that enhances student learning through modeling, teaching, and recognizing positive behavior.
- Developing a continuum of scientifically based behavior and academic interventions and supports.
- Arranging the school environment to prevent the development and occurrence of problem behavior.
- Modeling, Teaching, and Encouraging prosocial skills and behaviors.
- Implementing evidence-based behavioral practices with accountability for all.
- Monitoring student performance and progress continuously.