"Building collaborative families-community-school partnerships"Parent/Family Engagement Program is designed to:
- Educate the families in the process of the school system.
- Create partnerships between families, community, and school.
- Educate and include families in the school’s Decision-making process.
- Keep families informed of school events and activities.
- Create regular opportunities for families to visit the school.
- Assist in raising academic achievement to ensure student success.
- Educate and give families information on the district, state and national standards.
- Assist in providing a positive and inviting environment where all students are able to succeed.
Throughout the 2018-2019 school year, we will need parent participation on various committees and volunteers at school events. On behalf of the Parent Engagement Program, and most importantly, our children, we are asking that you contribute your time wherever and whenever you can. Without your support, these events will not be successful as they could be with your involvement. If you are interested in becoming involved please contact me so that I can assist you in becoming acquainted with your child's school.