Welcome to Ms. Villanueva's HomepageWelcome parents and students to a new 2016-2017 school year at
Gardendale Elementary School.
My name is Ms. Villanueva.
I am currently an Interventionist for grades 3-5th.As an interventionist my responsibities are the following:
- Help students struggling with Reading and Math.
- Use the Literacy Leveled Instruction program to provide instruction at student's reading level.
- To help build essential literacy and Math skills for college and career readiness.
- Plan and differentiate instruction according to student individual needs
- Provide instruction in small group.
- Collaborate with teachers effectively to align individual student achievement.
- Collaborate with Administrative Team in regards to instructional decisions involving students serviced.