1. We will be positive.
2. We will be productive.
3. We will show respect towards ourselves and others.
4. We will participate.
5. Our actions can result in rewards or consequences.
RATIONALE FOR CLASSROOM RULES:
1. You need to know that I expect greatness. I expect your best. I expect you to be willing to learn, that you be happy, and have a great time while you’re learning in my classroom!
2. Productivity will promote an efficient and safe environment for both students and teachers.
3. Respect for yourself and others promotes a positive working environment.
4. Participating in class allows you to practice your speaking skills and positively interact with your classmates and teacher.This will prepare you for the real world.
5. Every action that you take has the option of having a reward or a consequence. The goal is to create a classroom environment where we have students that are self-disciplined to make right choices which leads to rewards.
CONSEQUENCES FOR NOT FOLLOWING CLASSROOM EXPECTATIONS:
1. Verbal warning
2. Second Verbal warning
3. Written warning and consultation
4. Call to Parents/Guardians
5. Office Referral to assistant principal
REWARDS FOR FOLLOWING CLASSROOM EXPECTATIONS:
1. Good grades in the classroom
2. High fives from teacher
3. Higher self-esteem
4. Individual praise
5. Parent contact (positive)