Welcome to Nurse Brock's HomepageWelcome Stafford Crusaders! I am looking forward to an exciting, fun, and safe year!
"EdgewoodISD provides a solid foundation with a World-Class Education”UPCOMING HEALTH EVENTS AT STAFFORD:Please review the LICE policy in the handbook. ANY student with live lice will be sent home and will not be able to return until they have been cleared by the nurse. (See the Lice Fact Sheet on the Forms page or your student handbook for more information.)Hearing and Vision Screenings will take place on Wednesday, October 5th. This will be for all Kinder, 1st, 3rd, and 5th graders. If you child wears glasses or hearing aides, please make sure they bring/wear them on this day.
NO SHOTS, NO SCHOOL, NO KIDDING!ALL students are required to be 100% compliant with their immunizations, or they will not be able to start school!
In order for your child to receive a medication at school, you will need the following:
- Signed order from the doctor (see "forms" tab)
- The medication label and the doctor's order need to match
- The medication needs to be in the original container from the pharmacy
- The medication needs to have the label from the pharmacy with your child's name and the doctor's name who wrote the prescription
- The medication needs to be brought to school by an ADULT who will sign forms in the nurse's office. Do not drop any medications off with your student's teacher or any other school staff except the Nurse.
DO NOT SEND ANY MEDICATIONS TO SCHOOL WITH YOUR CHILD!!!
Last Modified on September 28, 2016