Alamo AcademiesAlamo Academies provide college coursework in four high demand areas during junior and senior years in high school. For general information click here.For information on the individual academies click on the links below:Alamo Area Aerospace Academy (AAAA)-Students receive technical training in airframe and powerplant mechanics for careers in aerospace maintenance.Informational Technology and Security Academy (ITSA)-Students receive technical training in basic computer science,information technology and security from Alamo Colleges' instructors.Advanced Technology and Manufacturing Academy (ATMA)-Students explore specific career paths and acquire unique skills in manufacturing productions operations and facilities maintenance.
Health Professions Academy (HPA)-Students will receive training from an accredited program of study through St. Philip’s College Vocational Nursing.
Why you should join the Alamo Academies?
- Obtain your FREEDOM and INDEPENDENCE
- Achieve the CAREER you want in the Global Marketplace TODAY!
- An approximate $5000 Scholarship while still in high school
- Paid Internships offer hands on work experience
- Earn approximately $2,500 during your summer internship at companies such as Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Toyota, ITM, Kinetic Concepts, Cox Manufacturing, AT&T, SWBC, Methodist Healthcare System, the CHRISTUS Santa Rosa system, Morningside Ministries and Connolly Memorial Medical Center
- High Tech education and skills for the 21st Century
- Earn 27-35 FREE college credit hours before you graduate from high school -- You don't pay anything!
- Your resume will stand out from the crowd -- our graduates earned over $1Million in scholarships the last few years
- Start a high tech well paid career after graduation or continue to a 2 or 4 year degree
- After high school, our graduates earn an average starting pay over $30,000.