Welcome to Mr. Trevino's Construction Website!Department: Career and Technical Education - Business EndorsementEmail: email@example.comPhone: 210-444-7925 Ext:4972Tutoring TimesI will make myself available any day afterschool 4:30p to 5:30p, unless a school meeting is scheduled.My goals as your construction technology teacher are the following:
- to teach subject matter that relates to the real world
- to teach skills that will help in the employment process
- to help bridge the gap between high school and college
- to help the students understand the value of safety not only in construction, but in everyday life
- to make the learning process fun, exciting and fulfilling
Students will have the opportunity to get certified in several construction related areas, and to belong to groups and organizations that will build their marketability.
Class Schedule 2016-2017 1st Period (8:30-9:20) Principles of Architecture/Construction(7063.01) 2nd Period (9:25-10:15) Construction Management (7048.02) 3rd Period (10:10-10:55) Construction Management (7048.03) 4th Period (11:10-12:45) Lunch / Lunch-Duty 5th Period (1:00-1:45) Conference 6th Period (1:50-2:40) Construction Technology (7050.06) 7th Period (2:45-3:30) Adv. Construction Technology (7050.06) 8th Period (3:35-4:20) Adv. Construction Technology (7051.06)