Out-Of-District Transfer Form

by Florencio Zepeda, Jr.
A nonresident student shall not be permitted to attend District schools except as provided below.
A resident student who becomes a nonresident during the course of a semester shall be permitted to continue in attendance for the remainder of the semester.  A nonresident full-time employee may request that his or her child be admitted into District schools by completing the attached applicationn with the Superintendent or designee.  Transfers shall be granted for one regular school year at a time, on a tuition-free bases.
A student who moves out of the District, but who has earned senior status and was continuously enrolled for athe entire previous school year, shall be permitted to complete his or her senior year in the Dirstrict tuition-free.
Out-of-District form.pdf, 54.95 KB; (Last Modified on September 20, 2012)