Hoelscher Service Center
by Patricia Zamora - Staff Development Coordinator
The Hoelscher Service Center located at 1602 West Thompson Place is the hub for meeting and training in the Edgewood Independent School District.
When making reservations please use the Room Reservation Form attached for reserving your space at Hoelscher.
1. Communicate you desired seating arrangement well in advance.
2. Request any items needed or technology needed well in advance of your session: chart paper, markers etc.
3. If technology was unplugged or removed please replace it to its original set up.
4. Turn off projectors, computers and promethean boards before exiting room.
5. Remove items from your session from the room such as: handouts, posters, any materials.
6. Kindly ask participants to throw their trash away on their way out.
7. Return any items checked out from the Staff Development Office after your training.
Thank you for helping to make the Hoelscher Service Center a premiere location for your meetings and training sessions in the Edgewood Independent School District.
If you have any questions please contact Patricia Zamora at 444-8122 ext. 1049 or firstname.lastname@example.org
hoelscher_room_reservation_form.xls, 49.50 KB; (Last Modified on January 24, 2013 )