- Be in your seat and be quiet when the bell rings. At the end of the class, I will dismiss you.
- Class assignments are the only work to be done in this class, unless I give permission otherwise.
- Come to class prepared to work! Bring all materials to class.
- Cell phones, iPods, MP3 Players, CD Players, headphones, or any other electronic devices are not allowed in class. Unauthorized use will result in confiscation of device.
- No Internet use without permission. Approved district sites only!
- No food or drinks in class.
- No personal grooming in class.
- When you are absent, you will be responsible for obtaining any assignments, notes, handouts, or exams that you missed.
- All assignments are to be turned in on time. Points will be taken off for late assignments
- Do not change screen savers, desktops or any computer settings.
- No profanity.
- Follow all school rules.
1. Verbal warning
2. Change seat
3. Parent phone call
5. Parent conference
6. Administrative referral
1. Will be supplied by EISD