Science Fair Experiment
This year at
Below are the science experiment components and their due dates; NO LATE projects will be accepted.
1. Students need to select a Topic that interests them and submit in writing a QUESTION or PROBLEM on something that interests them and a HYPOTHESIS (educated guess) by October 30, 2015. REMEMBER the hypothesis must be in an “if and then” format.
2. Students should start to plan and design their experiment. All procedures and materials lists for the experiment will be due on November 20, 2015.
3. Students should begin to carry out their experiments over the weeks of December 7th – January 8th Students need to gather their materials and proceed with performing their experiments. They should also manage their time wisely and not procrastinate (wait or put off).
4. Student will turn in completed data, charts, graphs, pictures, and results on January 22, 2016.
5. After experiment is complete students should start to analyze their data and determine a CONCLUSION. This should be completed and turned in on February 5, 2016
6. The final project with display board is due on March 21, 2016. All students will turn in a Display Board and Report with the following items:
1. Name of Student, Title of Experiment, and Date
4. Method and materials used
5. Data – graphs, charts, pictures, etc.
7. Bibliography- reference books, encyclopedias, internet sites, etc.
Parent Signature ___________________ Student Signature____________________