Arrival and Dismissal
- Doors open for students at 7:15
- Students come to class at 7:40 and are tardy if not in the classroom at 7:50. They are required to have a tardy slip to enter class after 7:50. Breakfast is cleaned up by 8:00.
- Dismissal is 3:15 and students not picked up by 3:30 are brought to the office and will need to be signed out.
- Early Release Days: Pick up at 11:45, no after school program
- In the morning please do not drop off children in the entry way as it backs up traffic onto the street and also leaves the children crossing roads and parking lots which are not safe. During dismissal please pick up in the lane next to the curb or park in the parent parking lot and use the cross walks. We will not release children to walk in front of or between cars or in any other way that may put their safety at risk. Thank you for your understanding and help in keeping all of our children safe!
- AttenDance: Students with PERFECT attendance each week get to participate in a celebratory dance on Friday afternoon at 2:55 prior to the end of day announcements and dismissal.
- Jeans Passes are rewarded to students with stamps in their folders Monday through Thursday. Earning a Jeans Pass is based on good attendance, homework, and behavior. I will write "Jeans" on the behavior log if your child earns this privlege. Please do not send your child to school out of uniform without seeing "Jeans" in their folder. If you are unsure, please have them bring a change of pants as a back up. Jeans should be worn with a uniform top or school spirit shirt.
- Free Dress Passes are awarded based on good behavior in the cafeteria. If they have good behavior in the cafeteria all week each student earns a ticket which goes into a weekly drawing. 1 ticket gets drawn per class to reward a Free Dress Pass. Also, students can collect their tickets and save up to "buy" a Free Dress Pass (4 tickets). I will write "Free Dress" on the calendar showing they have earned Free Dress on Wednesday. Please be sure clothing is appropriate and safe for school. No shoulders, bellies or toes showing and no inappropriate graphics.