Migrant Eligibility


Who is eligible?
Within the last three years, your child (ren) traveled or moved, so that the child ( self-eligible youth or emancipated youth), a family member, or guardian could look for, or do temporary or seasonal agriculture work, such as:
  • Agriculture farms, ranches,fields,
  • Food warehouses, processing plants, or canneries
  • Daries, poultry farms, fisheries
  • Slaughter houses
  • The forest industry, plant nuseries
  • The transporataion of any agricultural product.