ART CLASS RULES AND EXPECTATIONS
- I will line up correctly.
1. NO TALKING VOICES OFF
2. STAND RIGHT BEHIND THE PERSON IN FRONT OF YOU
3. TWO FEET TOGETHER
4. HANDS AT OUR SIDES
- I will keep my hands, feet and objects to myself.
2. I WILL RESPECT OTHERS AND OUR ART ROOM- I will follow the teacher’s directions QUICKLY. (How fast I follow directions equals how much respect I show the teacher.)
- I will use kind words towards others.
- I will keep the art room clean and neat.
3. I WILL ALWAYS HAVE A POSITIVE ATTITUDE
- I will always try my best.
- I will be grateful.
Course Description & Expectations page. This is where you describe course expectations and objectives based on content area TEKS. You could also place your course syllabus, classroom rules & consequences and supply list on this page.
QuoteA person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
- Albert Einstein