Instructional materials vendors may provide materials to our Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment Department for review and display by contacting one of the following content specialists:
- Sandy Botello, K-12 Science, email@example.com, (210) 444-8110 ext 1043
- Ron Foster, K-12 Instructional Technology, firstname.lastname@example.org, (210 444-8113
- Rick Jenkins, 6-8 Math, email@example.com, (210) 444-8110 ext 1052
- Pauline Segura, K-5 Math, firstname.lastname@example.org, (210) 444-8110 ext 1033
Instructional materials vendors may display their products and make presentations about their products on campuses from January 6 to February 21, 2014. The following procedures must be used to arrange displays and presentations:
- Vendors must contact a campus Instructional Materials Adoption Subcommittee member via email only. The list of Subcommittee members is attached.
- After the campus principal has approved the request, the campus Subcommittee member will work with campus leadership and other Subcommittee members to fulfill the request, minimizing impact on student learning.
- The contacted campus Subcommittee member will contact the requesting instructional materials vendor to make arrangements for the display and/or presentation.
- Vendor presentations to campus staff must be done during conference/planning periods or after school. Presentations may be repeated if necessary.
- Vendors may pick up their instructional materials after the display/presentation window. Pick up must be coordinated with a campus Subcommittee member.
Please contact Rick Jenkins at email@example.com, (210) 444-8110 ext 1052 if you have any questions about the Edgewood ISD instructional materials adoption process.