Ms. De Luna * Room 226
Conference 10:25 - 11:20
Lunch 11:20 - 11:50
Class Expectations and Consequences
1. Come to class prepared and ON TIME. That means, bring your homework, a writing utensil and any project assigned.
2. Enter the room ready to learn. A positive attitude is important for success.
3. Respect yourself, your classmates and any adults. Respect the opportunity you have been granted for an education.
4. If you disagree with anything in this class, TALK to me, TALK to each other. Walking out, talking back, throwing chairs won't fix anything!!
5. This class is your home. Keep it CLEAN!