7th Grade Read 180 Schedule
Ms. De Luna * Room 226
1st Period 8:15 - 9:11
2nd Period 9:15 - 10:11
3rd Period 10:15 - 11:11
Lunch 11:15 - 11:45
4th Period 11:49 - 12:45
5th Period 12:59 - 1:45
Conference Period 1:49 - 2:45
7th Period 2:49 - 3:45
Read 180 Instructional Model
Class Expectations and Consequences
1. Come to class prepared and ON TIME. That means, bring your homework, a writing utensil and any project assigned.
2. Enter the room ready to learn. A positive attitude is important for success.
3. Respect yourself, your classmates and any adults. Respect the opportunity you have been granted for an education.
4. If you disagree with anything in this class, TALK to me, TALK to each other. Walking out, talking back, throwing chairs won't fix anything!!
5. This class is your home. Keep it CLEAN!