We are excited to offer an after-school art program at Las Palmas Elementary. The art club will be comprised of 3rd - 5th grade students. The students will have the opportunity to explore more challenging projects that are not taught in our daily art class. The students will create several art projects throughout the year both individually and collaboratively.
Your child _____________________ has been invited to be a part of this exciting new adventure. The art club will meet every Wednesday from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m., beginning Wednesday September 30, 2015 in the Art room.
As a member of the Art Club, each student is expected to follow all Art room rules and procedures. Misbehavior will not be tolerated and can result in removal from the Art Club.
Should you have any questions about the program, please feel free to contact me by calling the front office at (210) 444-8050 and leaving a message. I will return your call as soon as possible.
Las Palmas Elementary
2015-2016 School Year
Grades 3, 4, and 5
Wednesday 3:30pm – 4:30pm
The Painting Paws
Art Club Guidelines
1. Students must maintain passing grades in core classes.
2. Students are expected to follow all Art Class rules. Not following the rules could result in dismissal from the Art Club.
3. Students dismissed from Art Club will have an opportunity to sign up again in January, provided that there is space available.
4. Students are expected to be at all Art Club days and times they have signed up for. If a student is absent a note is required from parents.
5. Parents are expected to pick students up promptly at 4:30 PM or students are returned to afterschool Challenge or All Star’s Program.
6. Students may not participate after school without a way home.
7. Parents may expect to be notified of changes in Art Club dates.
Art Club Calendar
Wednesday September 30th