The Edgewood Education Foundation links community resources - time, money, services, expertise - with the needs of our schools to enhance and complement the educational mission of Edgewood ISD. The foundation builds broad-based support for educational excellence, increases the visibility and value of our school and promotes the understanding that everyone in the community is responsible for creating a quality educational system.
The Edgewood Education Foundation was formed by a group of caring and committed citizens with a vision to enhance educational opportunities and student success in Edgewood Independent School District. The foundation is a 501 (C) (3) tax-exempt philanthropic organization governed by a volunteer board of directors composed of business, community, and educational leaders.
to enrich and enhance educational opportunities for Edgewood Independent School District students through community involvement and support.
|The Edgewood Education Foundation will achieve|
its mission by directing resources
towards the following goals:
- Encourage all students to work at their potential
- Support staff in innovative efforts
- Recognize staff for exemplary teaching
- Build community awareness for Educational Foundation
- Involve the community in assuring a quality education for the leaders and workers of tomorrow
- Innovative Teacher Grants
- Recognition of Academic Achievement
- Recognition of Teacher Excellence
- EISD Hall of Fame
| || || |