Role of the School Counselor:
- Counseling with students individually or in a small group to understand and appreciate their unique qualitieis and to grow personally and socially.
- Help develop positive attitudes among students toward self, family, and community.
- School-wide Character Education Initiatives.
- Encourage academic, personal/social, and career development.
- Provide individual counseling, group counseling, classroom guidance, consultation, coordination, and curriculum development.
- Collaboration with teachers and parents to meet the individualized learning needs of students.