Personal Leadership Credo
These are the core values and supporting leadership principles that I will live and lead by. In my pursuit to live up to them, I may stumble. Nevertheless, when I do, I will know, and I will be my own worst critic.I will hold myself 100% accountable to them and continually evaluate myself against these values/principles and ask my team members, peers and leaders todo the same.
- I will be a servant leader.
- I will be driven by a strong sense of purpose and have the strength to persist in the face of setbacks.
- I will provide sound direction by establishing clear goals and expectations.
- I will provide selfless support to teachers and staff.
- I will provide guidance and leadership in a consistent and honest manner.
- I will love my work and live the principles of my Leadership Credo daily.
- I will act and lead with enthusiasm and emotional energy.
- I will motivate others in the face of change and transformation.
- I will keep myself and my staff focused on the needs of all students.
- In building relationships with students and staff I will commit to making a positive difference in their lives.
- I will demonstrate uncompromising honesty at all times.
- I will never mislead; I will be open and candid in my conversations.
- I will be genuine and straightforward by doing what I say and saying what I mean.
- I will accept and view criticism as an opportunity to improve professionally.
- I will be dependable and reliable at all times.
- I will act with tenacity and persistence to improve the lives of our students and community, rather than my own self interest.
- I will demonstrate knowledge and effective capabilities in decision making affecting student success.
- I will continuously assess my strengths and weaknesses.
- I will engage in continuous professional development.
- I will constantly raise the bar of expectations for myself.
- I will develop leaders throughout our campus.
Caring & Supportive
- I will treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- I will be fair and consistent in all situations.
- I will be responsive to the needs of my students, their families, and staff.
- I will be a good listener.
- I will build strong relationships with students, their families, and staff.
- I will always find ways to serve and support others.
- I will deliver on all promises and commitments.
- I will be 100% responsible for all my actions and admit my mistakes.
- I will have the discipline, energy, determination, and strength to stand up for my beliefs and will take action to get things done.
- When met with challenges, I will develop options and apply the best solution.
- I will make strong decisions and accept the consequences.
- I will make tough yes/no decisions.