When in the library...
- Students visiting the library individually (not with a class) must have a library pass.
- Students must sign in as they enter and present the pass to the librarian.
- Only three students per pass are allowed.
- If students do not have a proper library pass, they will be sent back to their classroom.
- Students must know their 6 digit ID number to check out books.
- Up to 3 items may be checked out at a time.
- Books are checked out on a two week basis with the opportunity to renew the book when it is due.
- Rules that apply in the classroom also apply in the library. BE COURTEOUS.
- Please enter the library in a quiet and respectful manner—it is a classroom too!
- No cell phones, food, or drinks please.
COMPUTER USE AND PRINTING
- Computers are available for student, staff, and parent/community use during library hours.
- Please ask for permission BEFORE printing, otherwise you will incur a 10 cent fine for each page.
- Printing must be for educational purposes and be compliant with copyright law.
**The computers in the library and throughout the school ARE MONITORED by the EISD technology offices. Misuse of any computer and the Internet will result in the loss of computer use and privileges.
DO NOT CHECKOUT BOOKS OR OTHER RESOURCES FOR SOMEONE ELSE!
BE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT YOU BORROW!