I believe that behavior management is a key piece to classroom learning. I teach students that behavior is a choice, and that these choices affect the individual and the collective group. We must be responsible for our decisions.
These are our classroom expectations:
1. Come to class prepared with binder, supplies, books, and homework.
2. Follow directions the first time, all the time.
3. Use your silent signals. Do not get up out of your seat without permission.
4. Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself.
5. Be respectful to everyone!
As always, we must follow the Stafford ARMOR Code.