Using the Library/Lab Calendar
- Click on the link below and select the tab that corresponds with the date(s) that you would like to schedule.
- Check availability on the date(s) and period(s) you need.
- If there is availability, click on the link that at the top of the page that says "click here to make a reservation".
- Complete and submit your reservation.
- The Librarian or the ITF will update the calendar.
- Check back later to ensure that your name appears in the dates that you have chosen
*Note, the Librarian and ITF do not sit and wait for these submissions, the calendar will be updated throughout the day when they are available to do this, reservations will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis, so there is a possibility that someone else may have scheduled ahead of you and the calendar has not yet been updated. In such an instance you will receive an email offering an alternate lab or date.