You are now eligible to participate in Microsoft's Software Assurance Home Use Program (HUP). This program enables you to get a licensed copy of most Microsoft® Office desktop PC applications to install and use on your home computer.
Under the Home Use Program, you and other employees who are users of qualifying applications at work (e.g. Office Enterprise) may acquire a licensed copy of the corresponding Home Use Program software (e.g. Office Enterprise) to install and use on a home computer. You may continue using HUP software while you are under our employment and as long as the corresponding software you use at work has active Software Assurance coverage.
Each EISD employee will be able to purchase one license copy of Office 2013 for Windows or Office 2011 for MAC for $9.95. Only one can be purchased not both.
To access the Microsoft Home Use Program Web site:
1. Go to http://hup.microsoft.com/
2. Select the country to which you want your order to be shipped to and choose the language for viewing the order Web site.
3. Enter your district e-mail address and insert the following program code: D49DD7D031 .
Note: This program code is assigned to our organization for our sole use in accessing this site. You may not share this number with anyone outside our organization.
4. A Registration Email will be sent to your district e-mail address with a link to Buy Now.
5. Place your order online, and if you selected for a backup disc it will be shipped to the location you have chosen. Please note that a fulfillment fee will be charged to cover packaging, shipping, and handling costs.
If you have any questions please call the Technology Departmentat x7970.