Welcome to Student Records & Transcripts
Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. –
Closed for Lunch:
12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. (No exceptions)
The Student Records and Transcripts office maintains records and/or transcripts of former students that withdrew from the district or graduated. Transcripts for students who are currently enrolled must be obtained from their home campus.
Copies of high school diplomas are not available; however, a letter of verification can be issued indicating the high school attended, enrollment date and graduation date.
Transcript Request Formby
Guidelines for Requesting Student Records or Transcripts
EISD_Transcript_Request_Form7-16.pdf 255.90 KB (Last Modified on July 20, 2016)
- The records/transcript processing fee is $2.00 and is payable in cash, money order or check. Payment must be received before the request will be fulfilled.
- Requests can be made in-person, by mail, or faxed. All requests will be fulfilled in the order received and may take 2-3 days to process. We will no longer accept phone or voicemail requests.
- A current Photo ID of the requester is required for all requests.
- Parents cannot request records for students 18 years of age or older unless authorized by the student on the Transcript Request Form. A copy of a current Photo ID of the student must be included in the request.
- Official transcripts include an embossed seal and are sealed inside an envelope. Official transcripts can be sent directly to the educational institutions, employer, or other entity the transcript is for. Transcripts that are not sealed inside an envelope are unofficial copies.
Human Resource Building
5358 W. Commerce St.,
San Antonio, TX 78237
Cindy EncinaStudent Records SpecialistPhone: 210-444-7947Fax: 210-444-4524Closed:November 21 - 25, 2016December 19 - 30, 2016January 2, 2017