CAMPUS VISION STATEMENT
The Las Palmas' staff, parents, and community strive for educational excellence in order to develop productive, creative, and responsible citizens who can successfully meet the challenges of a technological and global society.
CAMPUS MISSION STATEMENT
Las Palmas Elementary will assure that students will succeed by providing an environment focused on building self-esteem and promoting an attitude that all students are able to learn.
* All children have the ability to learn.
* All students have a right to an environment that is conducive to learning.
* All activities in the school must enhance the learning process.
* Learning is a three-fold responsibility involving staff members, community members, parents, and students.
* All individuals involved in education must never cease learning.
* All students and employees must have pride in their work.
* All individuals have the right to be treated with dignity and respect.
* Empowerment brings accountability for positive results.
* Collaborative decision-making brings about increased commitment.
* All organizational decisions must be research-based and data driven.
EXCELLENCE BEGINS WITH ME
Last Modified on June 5, 2013