Welcome to the Edgewood ISD Facility Rentals Homepage
Edgewood ISD is committed to making campus facilities available for use by the community with first priority always given to the education of students. Facility request are processed on a first-come, first-served basis. Interested patrons should contact the District Operations office to check for date availability. Space that may be available includes: gyms, auditoriums, classrooms, playing fields, and the Edgewood Theatre of Performing Arts.
The District Operations Office is authorized to receive facility usage request for 2017-2018 school year beginning no earlier than August 31, 2017. If request are submitted before the authorized date, the District Operations office may deny the request.
Athletic Facilities Notice
Due to on-going and up-coming renovations to several venues, the district will not be renting athletic facilities throughout the 2016-2017 school year.
A responsible representative of a group or organization desiring to use a school facility shall submit a District Facilities Usage Form to the District Operations Office at least two weeks prior to the desired date.
The items listed below are required for a contract approval for scheduling non-school events in Edgewood ISD facilities.
2. The organization requesting the use of the district facility must furnish evidence of liability coverage in the name of the organization listing Edgewood ISD as additionally insured for the amount of One Million Dollars ($1,000,000.00).
There will be no custodial fees during regular operational hours. These hours are from the end of school until 10:00 p.m. on days students are present. Organizations requesting the use of facilities beyond these hours will be required to hire custodial services to be provided by the district. Custodial services fees will be $25 per hour with minimum 2 hour charge. Edgewood ISD reserves the right to determine the number of custodians needed based on the group size and square footage. Custodial services may be waived by EISD in which case the renting organization will be responsible for all necessary cleanup and setup of the facility. Failure to properly cleanup or setup a facility will result in mandatory custodial services for any future use of district facilities by that organization. Custodial Fees for the Rental of the Edgewood Theatre of Performing Arts are required after 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and for weekend rentals.
A Technician is required when renting the Theatre. Technician fees will be $35 per hour with 4 hour minimum for Theatre rentals and 2 hour minimum for other District facility rentals.
Required for all EISD facilities. Administrator fees will be added to the rental rate. EISD may assign an administrator for any non-school sponsored events if it is deemed necessary. The administrator will be in attendance for the length of the event. Administrator charges will be $40 per hour with 4 hour minimum charge for Theatre rental and 2 hour minimum charge for other District facility rentals.
4. Fees for damages will be assessed and may result in loss of further use of district facilities.
5. Facility use and deposit fees must be prepaid. Payment in full is required no later than 5 days prior to the event. For extended rentals, monthly payments are required in advance.
6. Nonpayment of any fees will result in immediate suspension of building use privileges and loss of future facility use.
7. A food service employee will be required to be in attendance for the use of any cafeteria. Rates may vary depending on the hourly wage of the employee assigned with a 2 hour minimum charge.
8. EISD Police Officers are used as security for the District and are required at every event. Security fees will be $35 per hour with a 2 hour minimum charge.
For additional information, call the Operations Office at 210.444.8290