Week 12 Nov.10-14
- Rising – to move from a lower to a higher place.
- Traced – to copy by following lines seen through a piece of thin paper.
- Stripped – a long, narrow piece of something as in a strip of paper.
- Slammed – to close with force and a loud noise.
- Dancing – to move the body or feet in time to music.
- Striped – a long narrow band.
- Winning – to be victorious or successful.
- Snapping – to make or cause to make a sudden, sharp sound as in snapping your fingers.
- Bragging – to speak with too much praise about what one does or owns.
- Handled – to touch or hold with the hand.
- Dripped – to fall or let fall in drops.
- Begged – to ask in a humble way.
- Dared – to ask someone to do something as a test of courage or ability.
- Skipped – to spring or bound along, hopping lightlyt on one foot and then on the other.
- Hitting – to give a blow or to strike.
- Spotted – a mark or stain left by dirt, food, or other matter.
- Raced – a contest to find out who is the fastest.
- Dimmed – having or giving little light; not bright.
- Spinning – to turn around quickly.
- Escaped – to get free.
Vocabulary: Online Vocabulary Context Cards
Online Reader: Journeys ebook
This weeks reading: The Earth Dragon Awakens